Saturday, November 15, 2008

Maternity Clothes

Today I went to the mall for the first time in a long time.  And I observed a couple things about maternity clothes.  First of all if a pregnant woman walks into a department store looking for maternity clothes.  GOOD LUCK...And than when you finally ask someone where they are located. You find out they are by the petite clothes, the PETITE clothes.  Way to make a pregnant feel great about themselves! And/or they are located in some obscure corner behind the HUGE underwear or Double D BRAS.  GREAT!!!   Another thing that I have observed is every time I start looking at the maternity clothes I get discouraged at how "lovely" they are and decide not to get any at all.  SOOO...Right now my biggest problem is that I am 6 months pregnant next week and I am still trying to fit myself into my "normal clothes."  Now, I have bought a couple of pieces of maternity pieces clothes and I tend to ware them almost everyday.  However, it is tricky since I have to dress up so much for school.  But I still think that its hard to decide what I want to buy...So I just keep looking.. Anyone have any good places to look for baby mama clothes???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY WATCH IT! about the huge underwear and bras! j/k - I never congratulated you on your pregnancy! CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOW EXCITING!!! Erica forwarded me this link and I'm excited to spy on you! Have you tried Old Navy for maternity clothes? Or Target? I have to be honest, I've bought maternity clothes from both places that were on sale and so cute...no one could tell they were even maternity (i hope!).

Patsy Kline said...

I used to wear tents !!!!! :) Su Madre