On Friday Jeff and I went out to eat with some of his co workers. As I looked through the menu I saw the spicy hot wings and had to get them. I didn't even think one second about it, I had to have them. They were really yummy and I didn't even think they were spicy, which for me is quite the opposite because usually everything has some spicy-hotness taste to it. While I sat there and at them people kept on commenting on how I wasn't going to get much sleep that night. But I was like, "oh well". Well, that night when I laid down baby girl stated to kick. It was like she was dancing...I was like, "Jeff you have got to feel this..." and he did for another 15 min or so. The longest he has ever felt her move. It was really cool for him to feel it. I think he might have even giggled...at the thought that there was a real human being in my tummy!
On the other hand Jeff and I have started to move towards getting the baby's room together. We went and bought the paint at Lowes on Saturday. Also, my mom and I finished the curtains this weekend (brown with white polka dots) so things have started to progress in that area. We have decided to go with mainly sage green and dark brown with a splash of shades of pink.
Also, lets see I am 26 weeks. Which means I have 14 weeks left. Which is kind of crazy to think about. And as I think about the future, I think about everything that I have to get done and ready in the next 14 weeks. My teacher mind is on overdrive... I have a lot to do, between getting ready for maternity leave and getting ready for the baby I will be busy. I am sure thatit will all work out! We are both excited. Thats it for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment