Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Its still a girl!


Today I went and had an ultrasound done. They wanted me to have another one done to make sure that baby Mabry was growing okay. Sometimes with High Blood Pressure issues your baby can be small. ButBaby Mabry is pretty on track. The ultrasound tech said that she is still a girl. Of course I couldn't tell what anything was because baby Mabry had grown so much, everything pretty much looked squished in there. Last minute Jeff was not able to go so I called my mom and she had to work, so I asked my dad if he wanted to come and he did. I think he was really happy that I asked him and I think he had a good experience and enjoyed watching his grand daughter move around. So, the ultrasound went well. She has all her parts and it looks like she is growing fine. Her diaphram is even working, which means she has mature lungs and her heart has all the chambers and is looking good. So things are going well in the developement of Baby Girl Mabry. She is measureing at about 5 lb and 8 ozs. But who really knows. The Ultrasound tech said that everything is a go, so any day really... So we will see. I have prepared myself mentally to keep trucking away until the end of March. But who knows. I am sure she will be born at the perfect time for her. I have also attached a pic of her profile again. ENJOY!!

No comments: