Well..The next bit of news might be new news to some of you and old news to others of you. But just so that everyone knows. The Mabry's are moving again! Or wait we already have! Some of you knew about the fact that in December Jeff applied for a job as a Program Director for Flat Rock River YMCA Camp, in Saint Paul, Indiana and that he got it. (Check out www.flatrockymca.org) This was a huge blessing because it allows me the chance to be able to stay home with Adelyn for as long as I want. And we don't have to mess with daycare or trying to find the money for a nanny. Childcare is expensive and we would of been able to make it, but it would have been a crazy life. This job allows us both to have a life, a quality of life that Jeff and I have talked about having when we have kids. And although I am very excited to be able to provide care for Adelyn and begin this adventure of camp life with Jeff. I am also very anxious for the change. I will be returning back to school to finish out the school year at Covenant Christian on the 13th of May (a week from today). And than I will be packing up my classroom and saying goodbye to a great group of kids and friends that I have made during my last 5 years at Coveant. So I am a little weary and yet excited for the up coming 2 1/2 weeks. I will be closing that chapter of my life, in a way. However, I know that my relationships will grow at Covenant, even though I am in St. Paul. Doors close and others open... And I still grow.
So now that you know all that information. Do the Mabry's live in Indinaplis or Saint Paul still? We now live in St. Paul, IN. We moved a couple of weeks ago. So I have not only been trying to take care of a newborn, but I have also been moving and unpacking. HELP!!! But things are beginning to settle down in our new place. Thanks to the Mabry visitors. Jefff and my family have been big helps through the moving process. And I am so glad that they got the chance to visit! : ) On the other hand we are now in the process of finishing up some touch up projects on our old house so we can put it up for rent. Know anyone that would like to rent a house in Indianapolis? Anyways. Once that is done and rented, I will feel so much better about life.
So needless to say my life has been a whirlwind.....I will try and keep you better updated in the future.
Keep the Mabry's in your prayers as we continue on in our adventure....
1 comment:
Yeah, um, so I need your new address to send Addie's gift to you! Sad that it didn't work to get together before you guys "moved on". Keep me posted if there is some good time we can connect!
Post a Comment