Monday, August 24, 2009

Mini-Vacay


About 2 weeks ago, Jeff, Addie and I packed up the car and drove to Michigan for our mini-vacay. We spent 5 days there and had a lot of R&R time. We went to Lake Michigan one day, did some hiking, visited with friends and family, did some reading and chilling. While we were there we also took some pictures. Addie is getting so big. She is now 5 months and 2 weeks and has 1 tooth coming in and another one poking through on the bottom. I can't believe it! She also can sit for a log period of time before she does a sideway dive. Adelyn is now rolling front to back and scooting backwards. The other day I put her on her blanket in the living room, went into the kitchen to get some water and when I came back around corner she had scooted all the way off the blanket and had her foot was stuck under a book case. I can't wait till she can really move. : )
Addie
Addie with mama in Lester Lake at Warner Camp
Pic #2 of Addie in Lester Lake
Pic of Jeff and Addie getting ready to go hiking
Addie
Here are some more pictures of her as we play around with her on a blanket outside of the cottage that we stayed at.
Addie wobbling?
Addie just looking

Addie sitting...



No comments: