Hey Everyone! Well here it goes. I am going to start trying to blog about the Mabry Family. We will see how it goes. I know that as my pregnancy progresses and when baby Mabry shows up that everyone will want to know more and more. So I am starting this blog so that you can see her and know a little bit more about what is going on in our family. I will try my best to keep this up. But have patience.
Hi Stephanie, Jeff & Addie, I love watching Addie in action. I have watched them alot!! I make Artie watch them too. She is sooo beautiful ad precious. Thank you for sharing! Love, Aunt Jerri
3 comments:
reese enjoyed watching this video! =)
Thanks for posting this....how adorable Addie is....she's going to be a singer like her "abuelita!"
Hi Stephanie, Jeff & Addie,
I love watching Addie in action. I have watched them alot!! I make Artie watch them too. She is sooo beautiful ad precious. Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Aunt Jerri
Post a Comment