Active Little Girl turns 1...Yep that is right...Adelyn is a really active little girl and she turned 1 last month...She crawls-up things, runs around and pokes at Molly and now climbs on to the couch, dinning room chair and anything else that is more than an inch off the ground. Toddlerhood...I am not to sure about this...But I love the little girl. She is my bebeita! Addie is also jabbering a lot these days. Especially in the morning....
And last month she turned 1! I can't believe it. My baby girl is 1! Crazy how time flies. And I think about how much my life has changed in the last year. Moving from Indy to Flat Rock, quitting my job to stay home and slowing down. Or some would say, taking a moment to just Breathe. Before I had Addie I was a full time teacher and coach. I also took on many other responsibilities in life. So when I first moved to Flat Rock I had a hard time slowing down. And in a way Breathing. And now a year later I think about the many times I have been able to Breathe more here. Sometimes my Breathes have been brief, as I chase Addie around. Or even as I try to keep up relationships in Indianapolis and I run around without sometimes even one moment to breath while I am there. (But totally worth it) But than there are the other times...where I just sit and listen to the birds....and watch the wind blow the trees around...and breathe....long breaths...and think wow, "How my life has changed." I can now sit and be and no more hurried woman syndrome. I think about how hurried crept into my life so fast throughout college and as I entered the work force. And now I am able to create space to Breathe and for God, Addie, Jeff and my family and friends. It's taken me a whole year to learn this...But it is interesting how in time even a person like me...hurried by life can learn how to just stop and enjoy the breathes of life.
Here are some pics of Addie recently...And I promise to get a new video up sometime soon...
1 comment:
love those pictures! that one of Jeff holding addie is precious!
yes Steph, just breathe...and teach me to do it too!
Post a Comment