Hey Everyone! Well here it goes. I am going to start trying to blog about the Mabry Family. We will see how it goes. I know that as my pregnancy progresses and when baby Mabry shows up that everyone will want to know more and more. So I am starting this blog so that you can see her and know a little bit more about what is going on in our family. I will try my best to keep this up. But have patience.
Friday, November 7, 2008
22 Weeks Today
Today Baby Mabry is 22 weeks along. I guess that means I am a little more than half way through my pregnancy, which is kind of crazy. I feel like it has already gone by sooooo fast. Right now I am feeling pretty good. Nothing really to complain about. I am starting to feel her kick and move around which is kind of crazy. So that has been pretty cool. For such a long time I just felt sick but now I can actually feel her move. Which makes me feel more connected with what is going on with my body. And with the little baby growing in me. I could probably cut the coffee I drink every day but I don't. So that could be another reason she moves a lot. I love it though. The next thing I can't wait to happen is for Jeff to feel her too! : ) I think it will make it more real for him once he feels her move! I will have to let you all know when this happens. I will also be posting pregnant Stephanie Pics soon! BEWARE!!! Oh and by the way its a GIRL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Thank you for starting this Stephanie. I know it feels weird to write about yourself and post pictures, but honestly, it helps those of us who can't see you progress actually believe that you ARE pregnant! You look great by the way. So how does it feel to actually get to wear maternity clothes now? I'm jealous. Not of the pregnancy thing, just the clothes!
I obviously love pregnant ladies and my baby girl looks amazing and healthy ... Yeah!
Post a Comment