Well, it feels like it has been awhile since I have posted anything on our blog. Hopefully these next several weeks I will be posting more and more on our blog as baby Mabry comes to life (outside my womb). Jeff and I are so excited to see what she looks like and meet the little girl that keeps on kicking us. It is always crazy for me to think that there is a little person inside of me. And it is also such a miracle. I don't know how people can believe in Abortion. It blows my mind that someone would think that what is in me right now is not real a person.
On the right is a picture of me 35 weeks and counting that my mom took. I thought I would share. (I will be 36 weeks on Friday) There might be more to come. I am not a really big fan of these lovely pictures but I thought it might be nice to have at least one with each child Jeff and I decide to have. So here is number #1 baby in my tummy.
Yesterday I went to my weekly appointment. Yep that is right, I am now going weekly to see my lovely midwife. I have to be put on a monitor and have a stress test done while I am there because of the "high blood pressure" I have. Although it is under control with a little medication. So not really a big problem. (Plus I no longer live with my mother, BAHAHAHA) Yesterday I was put on the monitor for 20 min. and her heart sounded good. It was kind of cool to hear her heart beat for that long. Also, Sharon (midwife) said that she is not having any problems growing since I consistently measure two weeks ahead. Jeff and I have another ultrasound tomorrow to make sure all her body parts are growing okay. So maybe I will even have pictures to add from that. I am sure she is smashed in there right now. So she probably looks like a squished frog.
On last Saturday my mom and cousin Natalie threw me a family/friend shower, it was really nice. My mom and Natalie did a whole bird theme and had the most amazing food! : ) I thought they also played the right amount of games and did a great job with organizing it all. I enjoyed seeing everyone and hearing their words of encouragement. So thank you all for coming and being part of it. Jeff and I also got a lot of things that baby Mabry will need! So that is also a huge blessing. So Gracias!!! I will have to post some pics from the shower too once my mom emails them to me or gives me them. Any whooo!!! I will try and post after tomorrows ultra sound. I hope all is well with everyone. And remember it could be any day. AHAHAHAH!!!
2 comments:
Steph, still SO SAD that I got stinkin' lost on the way to your shower...I was so mad at MapQuest, and VERY disappointed that Eyla and I missed the fun! The 3 of us Hornings would love to have a date with the Marby's, either the 2 or the 3 of you, depending on how soon she decides to join you!
Your Abuelita is getting so excited to meet little pumpkin!!! You are a strong Slovak woman .. Mom
Post a Comment