Adelyn Grace Mabry was born on the 13th of March at 11:51 p.m.
She was 20 inches long and 7lbs4oz.
It is an amazing thing. You go to the hospital to be induced because you are "ready", and you have a baby 28 hours later. Stephanie went through one of the most incredible endeavors I have ever seen. If I could explain everything that went wrong, I would, but I will just say that Adelyn is beautiful, healthy, and safe. Stephanie was able to have a natural birth, even after being induced, which I found out is difficult for women to do. The coolest part about the whole birth was the instant she was born, she was placed on Stephanie's chest, skin to skin, and her eyes were open and alert; not a cry at all. Adelyn is fully worth the wait and turmoils pregnancy (of course I can say that; I wasn't the one who was pregnant). I honestly don't know what I am going to do now that Steph is not pregnant anymore; I can't talk to the baby in the belly anymore!
2 comments:
Jeff Mabry you make me proud. I love you three.
Great pictures! Thanks for the update, Jeff. Being the Daddy is an important job, often not fully recognized in these first few days. I'm sure Steph & Adelyn are very blessed to have you! KEEP US POSTED!! Can't wait to hear more about life for the 3 of you :-)
Post a Comment