Hey Everyone! Well here it goes. I am going to start trying to blog about the Mabry Family. We will see how it goes. I know that as my pregnancy progresses and when baby Mabry shows up that everyone will want to know more and more. So I am starting this blog so that you can see her and know a little bit more about what is going on in our family. I will try my best to keep this up. But have patience.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Sweet Pea
Jeff and I took some pictures of our precious sweet pea on Sunday at the Hospital before we left and we thought we would share them with you!
Stephanie, She is so beautiful!! She's one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen, and I'm so happy for you. I hope you are surviving these long early days with her. ~Rachel Stull
3 comments:
She is just plain beautiful. I am so blessed to be her abuelita.
Need more pictures! Its been over a week since you posted these!!! She is ADORABLE!
Stephanie,
She is so beautiful!! She's one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen, and I'm so happy for you. I hope you are surviving these long early days with her.
~Rachel Stull
Post a Comment