Hey Everyone! Well here it goes. I am going to start trying to blog about the Mabry Family. We will see how it goes. I know that as my pregnancy progresses and when baby Mabry shows up that everyone will want to know more and more. So I am starting this blog so that you can see her and know a little bit more about what is going on in our family. I will try my best to keep this up. But have patience.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Life Change #1
Life has brought about many changes for the Mabry's the last 2 months... The number 1 change in our life is how fast Addie is growing right before our eyes. Here are some pictures of her last week!



Addie is growing so fast!! She has started to smile and wiggle around. I am not to sure how much she weighs right now. Her next dr.'s appointment is in another week or so, but you can see from the pictures above that she is filling out and growing. Recently she has even firgured out how to sleep for 5 hours in a row at night, so we are happy for that. She has been a wonderful joy to have in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it! she is so cute!
Post a Comment