Hey Everyone! Well here it goes. I am going to start trying to blog about the Mabry Family. We will see how it goes. I know that as my pregnancy progresses and when baby Mabry shows up that everyone will want to know more and more. So I am starting this blog so that you can see her and know a little bit more about what is going on in our family. I will try my best to keep this up. But have patience.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Running on Empty
I am running on empty...The last two weeks I have been at work once again. I give props to women who can work and be a breastfeeding mom to a 10 week old. Because I am worn out. My schedule for the last two weeks has been; I wake up at 5 am (if I am not already up) to feed Addie and pump, 5:45- hand baby to my dad or mom so I can take a shower, 6:10- get everything she needs for sitter by the door, 6:15 eat breakfast while I feed Addie, 7:00 - leave for school, 7:!5 - drop Addie off at the sitter, 7:20- drive to school, 7:30- arrive at school, 8:00 - start teaching high school students in Spanish till 3:35 while pumping in the girls locker room office every 2 hours, 3:45 - go pick Addie up from Sitters, 4:15 - get home, 4:30ish - feed Addie and continue to feed and carry her around till about 7:00 because she doesn't want anyone else but her MAMA....7:00-get things ready for the next day, 8:00ish - give Addie a bath, 8:30 feed Addie, 9:00 - Lay Addie down, 9:15ish- Pump again, 9:45ish - get myself ready for bed, 1-3am - Feed Addie when she wakes and pump, After feeding try to get a little more sleep till I have to wake up again at 5am. And I have been doing this without my husband for the last two weeks. But luckily I have one more week left till I say Adios to work for a little while. And can breath. I am not to sure how single mothers do all this everyday. I would go CRAZY!!!! I am so happy that I have a loving husband that continues to support me through my crazy and emotional state. And if you are asking why I am in such an emotional state. Well #1 I am leaving my job that I have loved for the last 5 years to stay at home with a little munchkin that I will love for the rest of my life. #2 We are trying to get our house ready to rent, while Jeff and I are both working full time at work and not living at our house in Indianapolis. Does anyone know anyone that wants to rent a house??? Or maybe buy one??? #3 We are trying to get our cars all in working order so we can sell at least one. Know anyone that wants to buy a Chrysler Pasifica?? -44,000 miles, its a nice car we just don't need two any more....# 4 I have moved in with my parents for the last few weeks and I feel displaced and missing my own place, plus its the week before my brother's wedding, so its getting a little loco!! #5 Speaking of new places. We are now living in the middle of no where and I feel like my life is on pause as my husbands life has gone on -because he is living there and I am with my parents in Indianapolis - once again .... But as my mother says...this too shall pass...just be praying for me....I AM GOING CRAZY....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aw...girl! thinking of you! *hugs*
Yeah, hang in there. Add a baby to life/work and things feel a bit crazy...I'm sure even crazier without the hubby. Hold on, Steph!
How much are you selling the car for? Any other details?
Whew!! I have to say I had to take a deep breath after just reading you blog, nevertheless living it! haha!! I know and trust you are doing a great job and I do have to second that this is such a SHORT season in your life that will be gone before you know it! I hope to see you guys soon :-)
Post a Comment